New Version

Nov 18, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Hi,

Have you converted this application to Entity Framework? if so, can you please share the latest version. i will really appreciate your help.

Regards

Ehsan Ullah

Coordinator
Nov 21, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Dear Ehsan,

We are in process of tiding that up. There are major DB changes since we will also be hooking this up with an online inventory management system. Stay tuned we will post an update soon, this will have an altogether new features, better and faster interface, and much more...

Regards,
Sahil.

Nov 21, 2011 at 6:42 PM

Thank you Sahil,

I really appreciate your effort and looking forward to the changes. You guys have done a good job.

Regards

Ehsan

Dec 23, 2011 at 9:34 AM

Hi Sahil,

Any update on the new version?

Regards

Ehsan Ullah

Coordinator
Dec 26, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Dear Ehsan,

We appreciate your interest in the project. This project as a whole consists of two part. One part being an online version and the other is a desktop app, which is kept in sync with the online version. The portion kept open source is just the later half. Since the project is being in development by trainees in our company and not a full-fledged live project, we are facing this delay in terms of updates.

However, I assure you we will be keep on supporting this project on regular basis, once we have a final build from our team. I will send you a personal message once I update this branch.

Regards,
Sahil.

Jul 31, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Dear Sahil,

I salute your job and every one who works on this project.

I wanted to let you know guys that I am looking forward to any update too.

Best Regards,

Sami

Jan 20, 2015 at 4:24 AM
Edited Jan 20, 2015 at 6:10 AM
Dear Sahil,

I highly appreciate project work done by you guys.

I am desperately looking for updates from you. When we can expect update on next features?

Thanks,
Dinesh G.